What is the lowest price Toyota car?
Least Expensive: With the departure of the subcompact Yaris, the Corolla sedan becomes Toyota’s least expensive car at just over $21,000. The Corolla competes with other compact sedans and hatchbacks including the Honda Civic, Mazda 3, and Subaru Impreza.
How much is Toyota SUV Philippines?
Toyota SUV Cars Price list
|Toyota Rush||₱983,000 – ₱1.1 Million|
|Toyota Fortuner||₱1.633 – ₱2.509 Million|
|Toyota Land Cruiser Prado||₱3.369 – ₱4.17 Million|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 200||₱4.619 – ₱4.985 Million|
What is the cheapest Toyota car 2021?
2021 Toyota Cars and Minivan
- 2021 Toyota Corolla. Starting Price: $20,780. Compact Sedan and Hatchback.
- 2021 Toyota Prius. Starting Price: $25,486. …
- 2021 Toyota Camry. Starting Price: $25,965.
- 2021 Toyota Sienna. Starting Price: $35,635. …
- 2021 Toyota Avalon. Starting Price: $36,870. …
- 2021 Toyota Supra. Starting Price: $43,985.
How much a car cost in the Philippines?
New Cars in Philippines 2021 Price List
|Toyota Vios||₱681,000 – ₱1.02 Million|
|Honda Brio||₱601,000 – ₱735,000|
|Toyota Hilux||₱843,000 – ₱1.985 Million|
|Ford Ranger Raptor||₱1.998 – ₱2.038 Million|
What is Toyota price?
Toyota car prices in India: … The price of Toyota cars in India starts from 7.49 Lakh for the Glanza while the most expensive Toyota car in India one is the Vellfire with a price of 89.90 Lakh. The newest model in the Toyota line-up is the Fortuner with a price tag of 30.73 – 42.33 Lakh.
What is the price of a Toyota HiLux?
|Toyota HiLux Models||SPECS||PRICE|
|SR5+ (4X4)||2.8LDiesel 6 speed manual||$60,420|
|Workmate||2.7LRegular Unleaded Petrol 6 speed automatic||$25,590|
|Workmate||2.7LRegular Unleaded Petrol 6 speed automatic||$35,070|
|Workmate||2.7LRegular Unleaded Petrol 5 speed manual||$23,590|
How much is the Toyota Vios in the Philippines?
Toyota Vios 2021 is a 5 Seater Sedan available between a price range of ₱681,000 – ₱1.02 Million in the Philippines.
Is Toyota Tacoma available in Philippines?
Lowest Price: ₱970,000. Highest Price: ₱2,350,000.
How much is the Toyota Corolla in the Philippines?
Toyota Corolla Altis 2021 is a 5 Seater Sedan available between a price range of ₱1.014 – ₱1.595 Million in the Philippines. It is available in 5 colors, 5 variants, 2 engine, and 2 transmissions option: Manual and CVT in the Philippines.
What is a cheap car?
1. 2021 Chevrolet Spark $14,395. The Chevrolet Spark is the cheapest new car you can buy. It has seating for four people and up to 27.2 cubic feet for cargo when you fold down the rear seats.
What car is the most expensive?
Price: $18.7 million. The Bugatti La Voiture Noire is the most expensive car in the world.
What is the cheapest brand new car to buy?
Cheapest New Cars (With Automatic Transmission)
- 2021 Chevrolet Spark LS: $15,695.
- 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage ES: $16,590.
- 2021 Kia Rio LX: $17,045.
- 2021 Hyundai Accent SE: $17,500.
- 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 ES: $17,590.
- 2021 Nissan Versa S: $17,600.
- 2021 Kia Forte FE: $19,785.
- 2021 Nissan Sentra S: $20,410.
What is cheapest car in the Philippines?
25 Cheapest cars in the Philippines
- Kia Soluto – Starts at P665,000.
- Toyota Vios – Starts at P671,000. …
- Hyundai Reina – Starts at P683,000. …
- Volkswagen Santana – Starts at P686,000. …
- Chevrolet Spark – Starts at P694,888. …
- Chery Tiggo 2 – Starts at P695,000. …
- Mitsubishi Mirage – Starts at P699,000. …
- Kia Stonic – Starts at P735,000. …
What is the best car to buy in Philippines?
Top 15 Best and Most Popular Used Cars in the Philippines for 2020
- Toyota Vios. The Toyota Vios remains to be the top choice in the Philippine subcompact sedan market. …
- Mitsubishi Mirage G4. …
- Hyundai Accent. …
- Nissan Almera. …
- Hyundai Eon. …
- Ford Ranger. …
- Ford Ecosport. …
- Ford Everest.
What is the best car brand in the Philippines?
Here are the top-selling car brands in the Philippines as of September 2021.
- Toyota Motor Philippines leads the pack when it comes to unit sales. Same as the previous years, Toyota Motor Philippines Corp. …
- The Vios is currently the best-selling car in the Philippines. …
- Mitsubishi Xpander seven-seater MPV.