What do you wear in Vietnam and Cambodia?
Choose items like knee-length shorts, long skirts and tops with sleeves and modest necklines, which are also ideal for wearing in Cambodian temples. Also, Northern Vietnam can be chilly, so if traveling there, bring a coat, shoes and long pants.
What should I pack for 2 weeks in Vietnam?
What To Pack For A Vietnam Trip
- A Backpack. …
- A Travel Pillow. …
- Ear Plugs. …
- A Quick-Dry Towel. …
- Diarrhea Treatment. …
- Below-the-Knee Skirts or Trousers. …
- Durable Shoes. …
What should I take with me to Vietnam?
As far as figuring out what to wear in Vietnam, focus on lightweight layers and avoid overly short shorts — even in hot weather, most locals don’t wear them.
What to Pack for Vietnam in Winter
- A warm layer (sweatshirt, sweater)
- A pair of warm socks.
- Walking shoes you can hike in.
- Travel scarf or compact neck buff.
What should I pack for Cambodia?
11 Things You Must Pack If You’re Visiting Cambodia
- Clothes. Apart from being hot, Cambodia’s climate is often humid, so make sure you pack breathable clothes that can cope well with heavy sweating. …
- Hoodie or fleece. …
- Tissues. …
- Memory cards. …
- Universal charger with surge protection.
What clothes to pack for Vietnam in February?
Therefore, the most important factor in your plan to decide what to wear in Vietnam in February is where you go. For your own comfort, we strongly recommend wearing modest clothing that covers your shoulders and knees, particularly in pagodas and religious sites.
What should you not wear in Vietnam?
Remember that short shorts, crop tops and tank tops are not considered appropriate in Vietnam. Loose, long clothing is both respectful and tends to keep you cooler in hot climates.
How much cash should I bring to Vietnam?
For a more comfortable backpacker experience in Vietnam, it’s best to budget around $50 per day. This way, you’ll have more money to spend on things like food, drinks, activities and hotel rooms. For a comfortable mid-range experience in Vietnam, it’s best to budget $60 to $100 per day for your entire costs.
What should a woman wear in Vietnam?
When traveling to Vietnam, you may want to leave your jeans and denim shorts at home. … Keep in mind, too, that Vietnamese people dress conservatively. Women and men wear long pants and short- or long-sleeved tops, for the most part, and visitors should do the same, despite the heat.
What is the weather like in Vietnam in February?
Good weather is expected in the south throughout February. … Temperatures remain high but comfortable with the really hot weather at the break of the wet season still a few months off (avg temp: 28°C). February is a good month for diving around Con Dao, with clear waters and visibility averaging 20-30 metres.
How should I prepare for a trip to Vietnam?
8 THINGS TO PREPARE FOR YOUR TRIP TO VIETNAM
- Personal papers. Make several copies of your personal documents such as passport, ID, flight tickets, tickets of confirmation from your Vietnam hotels, and other services that you think are necessary. …
- Money and/or credit cards. …
- A bag of your belongings. …
What should you not wear in Cambodia?
Don’t: Dress Too Skimpy
Local men typically wear collared, short-sleeved shirts and long pants. Although wearing shorts and a T-shirt is fine for tourists, you should try not to cause locals to feel embarrassed by your attire. Avoid short shorts, miniskirts, tight yoga pants, or other clothing that is too revealing.
What you should not do in Cambodia?
13 Things Not To Do In Cambodia
- Avoid Carrying Single Currency.
- Don’t Go For Elephant Rides.
- Avoid Drinking Tap Water.
- Avoid Feeding Or Giving Money To The Beggars.
- Do Not Disrespect Monks.
- Don’t Take Your Skin For Granted.
- Don’t Rely Totally On Internet.
- Strolling Casually Into The Temples Isn’t Allowed.
What clothes to pack Cambodia?
What Should I Pack for Cambodia?
- Shorts and t-shirts for the heat (always carry something to cover up)
- Long, loose pants.
- Long-sleeved cotton or linen shirts and tops.
- Pashmina or other fabric to use to cover up.
- Comfortable walking shoes or boots.
- Waterproof items including a raincoat.
- Lightweight jacket.