Calling from a Mobile or Landline. Dial Thailand’s exit code, which is 001. To call internationally from Thailand, you must first dial the correct exit code, also called the International Direct Dialing code (IDD) or the International Subscriber Dialing code (ISD.) In this case, it is 001.
How do I dial an international number from Thailand?
- 001 – Exit code for Thailand, and is needed for making any international call from Thailand.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
How do I dial my number internationally?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How do I call an Australian mobile from Thailand?
For calls from Thailand to Australia dial: 001 + 61 + area code + telephone number. Find out more about Australian area codes or international dialling codes .
How do I dial a 001 number?
To call home from an Italian phone, just dial 001, then your number.
- Dial 00, Europe’s international access code, or enter + from any mobile phone.
- Dial 1, the country code for the US and Canada.
- Dial the phone number, including area code.
How many digits is Thailand number?
Thus, a full national number is 9 digits, including the STD prefix 0. When writing a telephone number with the area code, the area code and subscriber number are separated by a hyphen, also in the middle of subscriber number. Examples: A number 2134567 in Bangkok: 02-2134567.
How do I call long distance from Thailand to USA?
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 66, the country code for Thailand.
- and finally the phone number (8 digits).
How can I call USA?
So, to make an international call to the U.S, you need to dial <the exit code of your country> + “1” (the U.S. country code) + <the U.S. area code> + <the 7-digit U.S local phone number>.
Can I call overseas on my cell phone?
The easiest way to make an international call is to dial the + (which should be the same key as the 0), followed by the country code, and then the phone number. The + replaces the International Direct Dialing (IDD) code when you use a mobile phone to call to another country.
How can I make free international calls from my cell phone?
How to Make Free International Calls
- Skype. Skype is a free app for Android, Apple, and Windows devices. …
- WhatsApp. Another commonly used app is the Facebook-owned WhatsApp. …
- FaceTime. If you’re connecting to another Apple user, you can use the built-in FaceTime app. …
- Viber. …
- Rebtel. …
- IMO. …
- PopTox. …
Which country code is 011?
Country Dialing Code List
How do I call a mobile in Thailand?
You dial your international access code , what ever that number is, followed by 66 for Thailand, then the mobile number EXCLUDING the first zero.
How do I call a mobile phone in Thailand?
To call Thailand from Australia, dial: 0011 – 66 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 0011 – 66 – 9 Digit Mobile Number. Follow the dialing format shown above while calling Thailand From Australia. Area code – There are 79 area codes in Thailand.