First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 60, the country code for Malaysia. Then dial the 1- to 2-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) and then the 6- to 8-digit phone number.
How do I call a mobile in Malaysia from the US?
How to Call Malaysia from the U.S.
- First dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 60, which is the country code for Malaysia.
- Next, dial the local number, which will be either 8 or 10 digits long.
How do I call a mobile in Malaysia?
Quick answer When calling a phone number, the country code of +60 needs to be entered, followed by the area code in Malaysia and a local (or mobile) number in order to complete the call.
How do I make an international call to Malaysia?
To call United States from Malaysia, dial: 00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Malaysia, and is needed for making any international call from Malaysia.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
Do mobile numbers need country code?
Mobile Phone Numbers
Dial the international access code for the country you are calling from – typically 00, 011, or ‘+’ (mobiles) Dial the country code for the UK – 44. Dial the UK mobile phone number, omitting the first 0.
How do I call a Malaysian mobile from overseas?
If you’re trying to dial into Malaysia, the international country code is: +60.
An example of a Malaysian phone number
- 011 – the exit code used when calling abroad from the US.
- 60 – the Malaysian country code.
- 3 – Kuala Lumpur’s city code.
- 2168-5000 – the local US Embassy phone number.
How do I call a mobile number in Malaysia from overseas?
Would you like to make more regular calls to Malaysia but the whole process seems too complicated?
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 60, the country code for Malaysia.
- Then dial the 1- to 2-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) and then the 6- to 8-digit phone number.
How do you dial a mobile number?
To make a call to India, you first need to dial the 91 country code . In case you are calling landline number in India, dial the STD code (without the 0) followed by the landline phone number. If you are looking to call a mobile phone, just dial 91 followed by the ten digit mobile phone number.
How do I dial a phone number in Malaysia?
e.g. When calling a number 2xxx xxxx in Kuala Lumpur (03) from a landline:
- Within Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya: 2xxx xxxx.
- Outside Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya, Within Malaysia: 03-2xxx xxxx.
- Outside Malaysia: +60-3-2xxx xxxx (the initial 0 of the area code is omitted)
How do I use Singtel 019?
To use this service, simply dial 019<country code><area code><telephone number> on your mobile phone. If you have queries about Singtel’s v019 service, please call 104.
How do I call an international number from my office phone?
You can call an international destination by dialing 011, followed by the country code and phone number.
How can I call Malaysia for free?
Free Calls to Malaysia
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Malaysia free – any time, any day.
- Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 0060 + the local number.
How do you write your mobile number with country code?
An example of an Australian phone number
If you see: (*02) 3456 7890*, then dial +61 2 3456 7890.
How do I find out what country code A phone number is?
Android. How to detect a country code by the phone number
- Add listener to EditText.
- Add the library libphonenumber.
- Detect a country code by the phone number.
- Display country code if we can detect a country code.