How do I import a pet from Thailand?
Permits. You must obtain an Import Permit from the Department of Livestock Development in advance of your pet’s arrival. The license is valid for 60 days. Any live animal transiting Bangkok will need an import permit.
How do I get an import permit for my dog in the Philippines?
- Get an import permit from the Philippine Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI). …
- Secure a health certificate for each pet from a duly licensed veterinarian or from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. …
- Submit the health certificate/s for authentication to the Philippine Embassy/Consulate.
How do I import my dog from Thailand?
Pet(s) traveling with a person:
- Pet(s) must be at least 4 months old.
- Import permit.
- Health certificate issued by your accredited veterinarian and endorsed by USDA APHIS Veterinary Services. The requirements that your pet must meet are outlined in the provided health certificate.
- Copy of Pet Owners Passport.
How much does it cost to fly a dog to Philippines?
The fee will be calculated based on the total weight of the pet and container: Domestic flights: Up to 20 kg – PHP 1,000 per 5 kg (e.g., 11 kg – PHP 3,000). 15.1 kg up to 50 kg – PHP 2,000 per 10 kg (e.g., 37 kg – PHP 8,000).
How do I export my dog from Thailand?
Bringing Pets out of Thailand with Passengers
- Passengers must submit an application for an export permit and take their pets for a health check at the AQS no more than 3 days prior to the date of departure.
- The passengers present the documents in item 1 above and their pets at the AQS.
Is Thailand dog friendly?
Thailand is a fairly pet-friendly country and most people in the country love their pets. Cats and small dog breeds are the most popular pets in the country. While there are not too many pet-friendly restaurants and other activities, things are changing as more and more people are adopting pets.
How much is a pet passport in Philippines?
Process the payment. A pet passport costs ₱499, plus shipping (at least ₱200). There are many convenient options: bank transfer, PayPal, over-the-counter deposits — you name it, they would most likely have it!
Where can I register my dog in the Philippines?
Approach your city vet office (through your city hall if you do not know where your city vet office is located) and inquire about registering your pet. You may have to provide your pet’s vaccination records and a photo of your pet. Under RA9482: The Anti Rabies Act, dogs should be registered with the city.
How much does dog passport cost?
The price for a complete US Pet Passport in 2020 can cost anywhere between $38 and $1,235. The cost varies depending on the veterinarian practice you visit, the species of your pet, and where you are traveling to and from. The price is broken down into the following compulsory and potential costs: Rabies vaccination.
How much is a plane ticket for dog?
Airlines typically charge a $100 to $125 one-way fee to bring your dog in the cabin. And, if you want your pet to fly in the cabin, you’ll need to purchase an airline-compliant pet carrier, which can cost from $30 up to $250, according to Consumer Reports.
How much does it cost to fly a dog International?
If your pet qualifies, it can fly for a fee. For travel within the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico, there is a $125 fee each way to carry on your pet. For international travel or travel to the US Virgin Islands, that fee jumps to $200. However, if you’re traveling to Brazil, the fee is just $75.
Does Thailand quarantine pets?
1) Pets must be at least 4 months old to be able to import into Thailand. … 3) As long as pets don’t show any sign of illness, they would not be quarantined.
How do I import a pet to the Philippines?
Import permit issued by the Philippines’ Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI) Health certificate issued by a United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) veterinarian or USDA-accredited veterinarian. Mandatory identification of pet dog or cat with ISO compliant microchip / RFID (radio-frequency identification)
What airlines ship puppies?
When purchasing a new puppy or traveling long distance with a large dog, it may be necessary to ship your pet as cargo. While not all major airlines provide this service, American, Continental, Delta and United each offer cargo transport services for dogs, as long as airline safety requirements are met.