Can I send money from India to Indonesia?
To send money in INR to Indonesia, you pay a small, flat fee of 82.75 INR + 1.85% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
How much does it cost to transfer money to Indonesia?
|Fixed fee||82.75 INR|
|% fee for transfers up to 99,94,370 INR||1.85%|
How can I send money to Indonesia through Western Union?
Convenient money transfers to Indonesia
- Send online. Register for free to send money online to the Indonesia. …
- Send with our app. You can send from the Western Union® app right away, or start your transfer in the app and pay in-store. …
- Send in person. Send money conveniently at a Western Union agent location near you.
Is it possible to send money from India through Western Union?
You can only send money to individuals and they must have a bank account to receive money from you. You must produce valid Know Your Customer (KYC) documents and must provide your Permanent Account Number (PAN) for all transactions.
Does Indonesia use Western Union?
Following the latest move, Indonesian customers can utilize Western Union’s money transfer services to send and receive money through the nationwide, extensive branch network locations of BRI. For the time being, customers can receive money at 4,000 BRI locations.
What is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia?
For example, in the US Ria Money transfer is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia. It is available only from the United States and not the other way around. OFX offers good prices for money transfers, but you have to send at least 500 dollars.
How do I send money to someone in Indonesia?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- PISP. …
Can we transfer money from Google pay to Indonesia?
To send money internationally, start by searching for the Google Pay user you want to send money to, tap “Pay,” and select either Western Union or Wise. … Working with Western Union and Wise, we’re now able to give those with family abroad a simple, safe and reliable way to send money abroad.
Can I transfer money to Indonesia bank?
You can transfer money to all major banks in Indonesia.
How can I send money internationally from India?
How does it work?
- Start your transfer. Enter the destination country and the sending amount. Choose business entity as the payee and select the purpose of transfer.
- Enter your beneficiary’s details. Fill out the beneficiary (business) bank account details1 and payment reference number.
- Pay and send. Pay for your transfer.
Is Western Union legal in India?
Money can only be received in India from any other country. Secondly, the Indian Government regulations prohibit businesses from utilizing the money transfer services provided by Western Union.
How can I make international money transfer from India?
Best ways to transfer money internationally
- Bank Drafts and Cashier’s Checks. Bank Drafts and Cashier’s Cheques are available at various bank outlets across the country. …
- International Money Order/ Offline Money Transfer. …
- Online Money Transfer. …
- Online Wire Transfer.
Is PayPal available in Indonesia?
Send Payments, Pay Online, Merchant Account – PayPal Indonesia.
How can I send money to BRI Indonesia?
Send Money to Bank Rakyat in 5 Easy Steps
- For first-time users, download the Remitly app and create an account. …
- Enter the amount you wish to send.
- Choose Bank Rakyat as your Bank Deposit or Cash Pickup delivery method.
- Enter your recipient’s details as prompted.
- Enter your payment details.